No products in the cart.
Calling all food lovers and culinary enthusiasts, take a guided journey through the city and sample the array of local creations, spices, sweets, and fresh produce that Bahrain has to offer. It is a unique way to broaden your culinary horizons, and learn direct from locals, the perfect spice blends that deliver an explosion of flavours with every bite. You’ll visit a number of carefully selected spots, designed to give you a complete overview of the foodscape in Bahrain that will undoubtedly leave your taste buds tingling. The Manama Souq is first on the agenda, where a traditional bread maker will showcase his skills, followed by the Manama sweets shop. You’ll stop for a taste of Arabic coffee, and stock up on local spices in Manama Souq, before experiencing a mind-blowing food tasting at Hajji’s complete with an array of unforgettable flavours to savour.
1) We reserve the complete right to reschedule an itinerary or route, adjust pricing, or even cancel a tour whenever, at our sole discretion, mainly if we deem it is vital for your safety or convenience.
2) Unused inclusion in a tour package is non-refundable.
3) Should a tour booking be cancelled or altered for reasons of bad weather, vehicle issue or traffic problems, we will make all sincere efforts to arrange alternative service with similar options, however, based on its availability.
4) The arrangement of seating will depend on its availability and will be done by our driver or tour guides.
5) Pick-up and drop-off timings listed on the website are approximate, and they will be adjusted as per your location as well as traffic conditions.
Know before you go…
Kids under 5 years old goes for free when accompanied by parents.
Pick up and Drop off cost is included.
The price increases when the number of persons decreases.
There are no reviews yet.
You must be logged in to post a review.
Something went wrong! Try Again.
User registration is disabled for now. Contact site administrator.