No products in the cart.
Inspire your inner chef and learn to cook like a pro at this fantastic cooking experience. Whether you want to know more about pairing spices, or the authentic dishes of Bahrain, this cooking class is sure to exceed expectations. You will betaken on a journey through the fresh produce of Bahrain at Manama Central Market, where you can select an array of fresh ingredients and cook up a storm in the kitchen with Bahraini Chef Jamila at her exquisite residence before enjoying your masterpiece for lunch. During the afternoon you’ll discover the manufacturing processes at Bahrain Dairy and Al Kamel Factory, and visit a private farm where you’ll see first-hand the importance of agriculture in the Kingdom.
1) We reserve the complete right to reschedule an itinerary or route, adjust pricing, or even cancel a tour whenever, at our sole discretion, mainly if we deem it is vital for your safety or convenience.
2) Unused inclusion in a tour package is non-refundable.
3) Should a tour booking be cancelled or altered for reasons of bad weather, vehicle issue or traffic problems, we will make all sincere efforts to arrange alternative service with similar options, however, based on its availability.
4) The arrangement of seating will depend on its availability and will be done by our driver or tour guides.
5) Pick-up and drop-off timings listed on the website are approximate, and they will be adjusted as per your location as well as traffic conditions.
Know before you go…
Kids under 5 years old goes for free when accompanied by parents.
Pick up and Drop off cost is included.
The price increases when the number of persons decreases.
There are no reviews yet.
You must be logged in to post a review.
Something went wrong! Try Again.
Username or email already exists.
Registration complete. Please check your email.