No products in the cart.
Jarada is a tidal island located 14 kilometres off the coast of Bahrain, only accessible by boat. It provides a picturesque secluded setting to enjoy a day of relaxation, swimming, a BBQ and plenty of fun with your friends and family. Dive into the crystal-clear blue water, or spend your afternoon soaking up rays on the golden sand. Jarada is a truly idyllic location and a perfect day out for all. Head out onto the sparkling blue waters surrounding Bahrain and get a unique and exclusive look at the magnificent city skyline, complemented by the beautiful shorelines. There are wonderful photo opportunities to be had as you float around the island in a comfortable boat and take in the awe-inspiring buildings. Plus, if you’re lucky you might get to see some of the dolphin pods that grace the island’s waters. The dolphins happily swim quite close to the boat which is fantastic for everyone, but specifically for younger members of the family.
1) We reserve the complete right to reschedule an itinerary or route, adjust pricing, or even cancel a tour whenever, at our sole discretion, mainly if we deem it is vital for your safety or convenience.
2) Unused inclusion in a tour package is non-refundable.
3) Should a tour booking be cancelled or altered for reasons of bad weather, vehicle issue or traffic problems, we will make all sincere efforts to arrange alternative service with similar options, however, based on its availability.
4) The arrangement of seating will depend on its availability and will be done by our driver or tour guides.
5) Pick-up and drop-off timings listed on the website are approximate, and they will be adjusted as per your location as well as traffic conditions.
Know before you go
A hat and sun cream are recommended, particularly in the summer months and flat comfortable shoes are a must.
Kids under 5 years old goes for free when accompanied by parents.
Pick up and Drop off cost is included.
The price increases when the number of persons decreases.
There are no reviews yet.
You must be logged in to post a review.
Something went wrong! Try Again.
User registration is disabled for now. Contact site administrator.