No products in the cart.
Immerse yourself in the many delights that Bahrain has to offer on this full-day excursion. Explore the must-see cultural spots and locations, while you discover interesting snippets of history about the ‘Pearl of the Gulf’. Your guide is equipped with the knowledge and experience to showcase each of these places and all they have to offer.During the morning, you’ll visit Al Fateh Mosque and the Bahrain National Museum, followed by the Muharraq Souq, where you can purchase beautiful items such as Bahrain’s world-famous pearls, highly acclaimed gold and brightly coloured fabrics.
This exciting morning of culture and history will conclude with a visit to Bahrain Fort – Qal’at Al Bahrain, which with its coastal location offers two beautiful backdrops – the sparkling blue waters and the city skyline.After stopping for a traditional Bahraini lunch at one of the best restaurants for local cuisine on the island, Sight-seeing continues in the afternoon with the Camel Farm, Bahrain International Circuit, the Oil Fields and the Tree of Life.
1) We reserve the complete right to reschedule an itinerary or route, adjust pricing, or even cancel a tour whenever, at our sole discretion, mainly if we deem it is vital for your safety or convenience.
2) Unused inclusion in a tour package is non-refundable.
3) Should a tour booking be cancelled or altered for reasons of bad weather, vehicle issue or traffic problems, we will make all sincere efforts to arrange alternative service with similar options, however, based on its availability.
4) The arrangement of seating will depend on its availability and will be done by our driver or tour guides.
5) Pick-up and drop-off timings listed on the website are approximate, and they will be adjusted as per your location as well as traffic conditions.
Know before you go
Kids under 5 years old goes for free when accompanied by parents.
Pick up and Drop off cost is included.
The price depends on the size of the group.
There are no reviews yet.
You must be logged in to post a review.
Something went wrong! Try Again.
User registration is disabled for now. Contact site administrator.