No products in the cart.
Bahrain is steeped in history, and this tour is the perfect way to gain insight into the significant development the country has undergone over the centuries. Begin your day with a guided walk through Al Khamis Mosque – one of the oldest mosques in the Arab world. Build around 692 AD, its foundations date back to the 11th century, and its identical twin minarets make it easily recognisable. Afterwards you’ll visit Bahrain National Museum which showcases local traditions and customs as well as an exciting array of historical artefacts before stopping for a spot of lunch, where you’ll have an authentic experience sampling the best local cuisine. Lunch will be followed by the awe-inspiring Bahrain Fort – Qal’at Al Bahrain, a UNESCO World Heritage Site that has endured over 4,000 years of continuous occupation. Your knowledgeable tour guide will talk you through the significance and background of the structure and as you explore, you’ll find perfect photo opportunities with ideal views of the city skyline and the sparkling blue waters thanks to its coastal location. The last two stops will take you to Barbar Temple – a complex consisting of three successive temples built over five stages, dating back to the second and third millennium BC and A’ali Burial Mounds – one of the necropolis areas which dates back to the Dilmun era.
1) We reserve the complete right to reschedule an itinerary or route, adjust pricing, or even cancel a tour whenever, at our sole discretion, mainly if we deem it is vital for your safety or convenience.
2) Unused inclusion in a tour package is non-refundable.
3) Should a tour booking be cancelled or altered for reasons of bad weather, vehicle issue or traffic problems, we will make all sincere efforts to arrange alternative service with similar options, however, based on its availability.
4) The arrangement of seating will depend on its availability and will be done by our driver or tour guides.
5) Pick-up and drop-off timings listed on the website are approximate, and they will be adjusted as per your location as well as traffic conditions.
Know before you go…
Kids under 5 years old goes for free when accompanied by parents.
Pick up and Drop off cost is included.
The price increases when the number of persons decreases.
There are no reviews yet.
You must be logged in to post a review.
Something went wrong! Try Again.
Username or email already exists.
Registration complete. Please check your email.