No products in the cart.
Take a walk-through history and discover beautiful architecture of years gone by while gaining insight into the Dilmun era, as well as the significant developments the Kingdom has undergone. Along the way, there will be plenty of photo opportunities and your tour guide will deepen your knowledge of the area. The day will begin with a visit to one of the oldest mosques in the Arab World – Al Khamis Mosque which dates back to the 11th century, followed by Qal’at Al Bahrain with its breath-taking views and perfect photo opportunities, then Bahrain National Museum, where you’ll discover an array of artefacts and learn about local customs and culture. Next on the agenda is a UNESCO World Heritage Site followed by Manama Souq which hosts an array of beautiful fabrics and showcases Bahrain’s famous pearls. Your tour will conclude with the chance to sample traditional Bahraini Machboos, a delicious and filling treat that is a must-try on a trip to the Kingdom
1) We reserve the complete right to reschedule an itinerary or route, adjust pricing, or even cancel a tour whenever, at our sole discretion, mainly if we deem it is vital for your safety or convenience.
2) Unused inclusion in a tour package is non-refundable.
3) Should a tour booking be cancelled or altered for reasons of bad weather, vehicle issue or traffic problems, we will make all sincere efforts to arrange alternative service with similar options, however, based on its availability.
4) The arrangement of seating will depend on its availability and will be done by our driver or tour guides.
5) Pick-up and drop-off timings listed on the website are approximate, and they will be adjusted as per your location as well as traffic conditions.
Know before you go
Kids under 5 years old goes for free when accompanied by parents.
Pick up and Drop off cost is included. The price increases when the number of persons decreases.
There are no reviews yet.
You must be logged in to post a review.
Something went wrong! Try Again.
Username or email already exists.
Registration complete. Please check your email.