No products in the cart.
Take an awe-inspiring trip around the southern part of Bahrain, which hosts a magnificent array of sites. First, you’ll visit the camel farm and perhaps have the chance to taste some camel milk, before heading to Bahrain International Circuit – the ‘Home of Motorsport in the Middle East’ and host of the Formula One Gulf Air Bahrain Grand Prix. Once you’ve taken some holiday snaps, there is plenty more to see as you navigate the oil fields, visit the Tree of Life – famous for surviving for over a century with no source of water, and finish off the day with the beautiful Riffa Fort which is steeped in history. The fort was converted into a residence in the 19th century for Shaikh Salman Bin Ahmed Al Fateh Al Khalifa and offers a view that one cannot afford to miss. Along the way, your passionate and well-versed tour guide will explain the significance and unique aspects of each stop while answering
any questions you may have.
1) We reserve the complete right to reschedule an itinerary or route, adjust pricing, or even cancel a tour whenever, at our sole discretion, mainly if we deem it is vital for your safety or convenience.
2) Unused inclusion in a tour package is non-refundable.
3) Should a tour booking be cancelled or altered for reasons of bad weather, vehicle issue or traffic problems, we will make all sincere efforts to arrange alternative service with similar options, however, based on its availability.
4) The arrangement of seating will depend on its availability and will be done by our driver or tour guides.
5) Pick-up and drop-off timings listed on the website are approximate, and they will be adjusted as per your location as well as traffic conditions
Know before you go
A hat and sun cream are recommended, particularly in the summer months and flat comfortable shoes are a must, due to the desert environment.
Kids under 5 years old goes for free when accompanied by parents.
Pick up and Drop off cost is included. The price increases when the number of persons decreases.
There are no reviews yet.
You must be logged in to post a review.
Something went wrong! Try Again.
Username or email already exists.
Registration complete. Please check your email.