No products in the cart.
Spend the day taking in the sights of Al Jasra, which features prized local handicrafts and breath-taking old houses including The Late Amir’s birth place. You’ll have the chance to meet camels at the Royal Camel Farm and get some fantastic pictures with the Saudi Arabia shoreline in the background. Next you’ll dine like a local with a delicious traditional breakfast at a popular Bahraini restaurant, before discovering Al Jasra Old Houses, including Beit Al Jasra – a traditional style house built in 1907 and restored in 1986 using traditional building materials such as coral stones, and palm leaf trunks. The unique talents of Bahraini craftsman that have been passed from generation to generation will be showcased at Al Jasra Handicraft Centre, which features pottery making, cloth weaving, wood working and basket weaving. Lastly, you’ll visit A’ali Burial Mounds which is one of a number of necropolis areas in the Kingdom dating back to the Dilmun era, and see the beautiful pottery created by local craftsman.
1) We reserve the complete right to reschedule an itinerary or route, adjust pricing, or even cancel a tour whenever, at our sole discretion, mainly if we deem it is vital for your safety or convenience.
2) Unused inclusion in a tour package is non-refundable.
3) Should a tour booking be cancelled or altered for reasons of bad weather, vehicle issue or traffic problems, we will make all sincere efforts to arrange alternative service with similar options, however, based on its availability.
4) The arrangement of seating will depend on its availability and will be done by our driver or tour guides.
5) Pick-up and drop-off timings listed on the website are approximate, and they will be adjusted as per your location as well as traffic conditions.
Know before you go
Kids under 5 years old goes for free when accompanied by parents.
Pick up and Drop off cost is included.
The price depends on the size of the group.
There are no reviews yet.
You must be logged in to post a review.
Something went wrong! Try Again.
User registration is disabled for now. Contact site administrator.